ECA results in a solid academic education that gives a firm foundation for lifelong learning, at every grade level.
Exceptional Results Through Proven Academics
Our K-1st Grade curriculum is Abeka.
It is proven, since 1954, to provide excellent results. It uses the traditional approach to teaching and learning.
We focus on reading and teaching our students to read. Starting in K4, we teach reading in 6 easy steps using Abeka Phonics:
- Learn to recognize the short vowels and their sounds.
- Learn to recognize the consonants and their sounds
- Learn to blend.
- Learn to sound one-vowel words.
- Learn the sounds of the long vowels. Learn to sound two-vowel words.
- Learn and apply the special phonics sounds.
2nd – 12th Grade uses a variety of curriculum based on the grades and subjects.
Our staff and teachers are dedicated, professional, Christians committed to helping our students grow and succeed. The teachers and staff get to know each student and work together to develop their potential.
Elkton Gospel Church is letting us use their new facilities at 221 Allensville St. We also have an option for another location if needed. We hope to have our own building within a couple of years.
We are interviewing and hiring teachers and will be adding them in the next two weeks.
If you are a teacher, please send in your resume to email@example.com
We are a nondenominational school and we welcome all students.
Statement of Faith
Our school is nondenominational.
- In the Bible as the only authoritative Word of God
- One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all
- Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, born of a virgin
- The Holy Ghost, which is the power and presence of God, through which man is born again
- In the death and resurrection of Christ and that salvation is by grace, through faith in Jesus
We accept students of all denominations. We will not be promoting denominations or doctrines.