Thursday February 21, We will be at Freddie’s in Clarksville 5-9pm
Monday March 11 We will be at Chick-fil-a in Hopkinsville
Elkton Daycare & Preschool is now open
Call us to enroll your Preschool Child or for After School Care 270-265-5090
Elkton Christian Academy is accepting new students for the 2019-2020 school year for Preschool through Twelfth Grade
at 221 Allensville St Elkton, KY 42220.
ECA is an affordable Christian school where you’ll find an excellent education, caring professional teachers and staff in a safe environment. All students will graduate with an accredited high school diploma.
Send your children to school each day knowing they’ll receive excellent academics in a safe, caring Christian atmosphere.
In comfortable, secure classrooms, students learn from dedicated teachers who make each subject come to life and encourage each student to do his best. Students at Elkton Christian Academy are prepared to succeed, not just in school, but in life.
We offer Preschool through Twelfth Grade. Each student will have the individual care and attention that they need.
The primary objective and purpose of Elkton Christian Academy is to give the student an excellent education in a safe environment and to train the student in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life.
ECA’s vision is to lead students to a relationship with Christ and to provide the best reading program in the area starting in preschool so that all of our students will process all the academic skills and tools they need to succeed when entering college or the workplace.
The teachers and staff at ECA realize the solemn responsibility before God in molding the life and character of their students in order to give them a good foundation for the future. They each demonstrate a caring concern for each student under their care.
We are accepting children now for 2019-2020 school year. There is an $150 enrollment fee.
ECA strives hard to provide an excellent Christian school at affordable cost. See our Financial page for more information, and contact us with any questions or to find out about the multiple student discount.
Free Year of Tuition
Why Send My Children To A Christian School?
- Your children are gifts from the Lord. We are responsible as parents to train them according to His Word not only at home and in church, but in school as well. Public schools no longer represent the personal parental views of Christian parents. Even the best public schools are prohibited by law from reinforcing the values you teach at home.
- Christian school educators teach all subject matter from a Christian context. They put the Bible at the center of the curriculum. Students tend to believe what is written instead of what is said. Therefore, it is necessary for them to be taught how God created the world in the text book.
- Safer environment – When asked if they felt safe in school, 64% of private school teens said yes, as opposed to only 36% of public school teens. (State of Nation’s Youth, 2000).
- Christian schools offer a better level of instruction. Standardized tests scores have shown that the scores of Christian school students are consistently higher than state and national averages of their peers in public schools (Stanford Achievement Tests, ACT, SAT…).
- NO Common Core. We teach absolutes and use the traditional approach to teaching and learning from a biblical prospective.